Splash Pad Surfacing
DuraTurf Splash provides a state of the art, attractive and durable surface for any water play area. The ideal choice for those looking to create inspiring water play areas with striking colors, and creative graphics.
DuraTurf Splash is a slip-resistant surface that has been developed to improve the safety of outdoor splash pads. The seamless surface uses a chlorine resistant binder, as well as TPV rubber that has been tested to resist the effects of constant water pressure. This helps to promote longevity of the surface, in the harsh conditions of water play.
DuraTurf Splash is created using the same superior products that are used in our DuraTurf PIP products.
- DuraTurf Splash uses proven chlorine resistant binder that extends the life and integrity of the water park surface.
- As with all DuraTurf products it is available in a variety of colors.
- Maintenance programs for new and existing surfaces are available.
Contact us today to find out more about why you should choose DuraTurf products by Sport Surface Specialties for your next project.
Characteristics of our Splash Pad Surface product
- Our Splash Pad Surfaces create a safe environment for children of all ages to run and play and not get injured.
- Our splash pad surfacing system can be customized to your specific color requirements and to a customized depth.
- The TVP rubber flooring is resistant to chlorine and has been tested to withstand continuous pressure from the water.
- The splash pad surfacing is slip resistant and designed to last.
Splash Pad Surfacing Reviews
"Fast, friendly service and estimates by Frank, listens and understands your concerns and needs and suggests product accordingly. Install work has been done competently and with minimal down time. Product holds up well. Looks great!" - William
"Chris Carlin is always kind, courteous and responds quickly to anything I need. He's a real value to your team & mine. I would also like to say that Rob that works in the field and also worked on my project at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA was very easy to work with. Very nice guy and kept me in the loop during his installation sending me updated pictures and making sure my design was laid out perfectly." - Shawna
"Excellent, Responsive service" - Gil
"Randy patiently explained all the options I had when it came to installing Synthetic Turf. Gave me a number of recommendations and helped me understand what I needed." - Abe
"Working with Frank Horwath and the team was great. Attention to detail was there and the project was executed flawlessly." - Daniel
Contact Us Today to get a quote for our Splash Pad Surfacing product.