DuraTurf PIP by Sport Surface Specialties has become one of the preferred seamless Poured-in-Place Rubber Flooring systems in the country.
We have 22 colors that have been tested UV stable -- Guaranteed!
Whether you choose a solid color or a combination of colors, you are sure to find whatever you need to create a safe and beautiful Poured in Place rubber surface. There are endless graphic possibilities. Add your organization's logo right into your rubber surfacing, or create a design that reflects who or what your organization stands for.
Along with our commitment to customer service, the materials used in DuraTurf PIP systems are of the highest quality and tested extensively to make sure our customers are receiving the best possible and longest lasting product for their project. All of our installation crews are trained and IPEMA tested to ensure the quality of work we pride ourselves in.
Safety at its core
With Duraturf, you can choose the depth of the poured in place rubber to comply with the critical fall height of the playground equipment. We can build your custom playground surfacing to any depth and with any color combination, you can think of. We also comply with all ASTM and ADA surfacing regulations, making your playground accessible to everyone.
Our products conform to the most recent ASTM-1292 and ADA guidelines as well as being IPEMA Certified.
- IPEMA Certified
- Meets all ASTM & ADA surface criteria
- Qualifies for LEEDS credit
- DuraTurf PIP carries a standard 5-year warranty
- Maintenance programs for new and existing surfaces are available
- Standard 1/2" wear cap and base layer as per ASTM fall height requirements
Contact us today to find out more about why you should choose DuraTurf products by Sport Surface Specialties for your next project.
Our Poured In Place Rubber Characteristics:
- Our playground rubber surfacing creates a safe environment for children of all ages to run and play and not get injured.
- Our Poured in place rubber flooring system comes in two parts, a deep rubber underlayer that is poured to exact safety specifications and a top weather and wear resistant top layer.
- The rubber flooring would meet the Critical Fall Height requirements of the commercial playground equipment installed in conjunction with the surface.
- The wear surface on top is a custom color mixture of EPDM rubber modules mixed with a polyurethane binder.
- We create a custom color design to your exact desires and specifications.
Poured In Place Rubber Reviews
"Fast, friendly service and estimates by Frank, listens and understands your concerns and needs and suggests product accordingly. Install work has been done competently and with minimal down time. Product holds up well. Looks great!" - William
"Chris Carlin is always kind, courteous and responds quickly to anything I need. He's a real value to your team & mine. I would also like to say that Rob that works in the field and also worked on my project at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah, WA was very easy to work with. Very nice guy and kept me in the loop during his installation sending me updated pictures and making sure my design was laid out perfectly." - Shawna
"Excellent, Responsive service" - Gil
"Randy patiently explained all the options I had when it came to installing Synthetic Turf. Gave me a number of recommendations and helped me understand what I needed." - Abe
"Working with Frank Horwath and the team was great. Attention to detail was there and the project was executed flawlessly." - Daniel
Contact Us today to get a quote on our Poured Rubber Flooring product!